Gooey, crispy, golden and oh-so cheesy! Oven fried tater tots topped with a thick beef gravy, melted cheese curds and fresh chives. A traditional French-Canadian dish turned quick and easy. One-pan perfection that’s hot and ready in 30 minutes!
But, I haven’t yet touched on my most mouthwatering new discovery! Crunchy, salty, melt-in-your-mouth and cheesy, absolutely addictive: Tater Tot Poutine, folks. She’s here and she’s beautiful. Fast, fuss-free prep in 5 minutes, and ready for ravaging in just 25 minutes. I dare you not to devour these crispy, gooey morsels hot off the pan!
This is a quick and easy take on the French-Canadian classic dish made with French fries, cheese curds and a thick beef gravy. Instead of time consuming, we’re going for consuming this poutine FAST, with maximum flavor. Sounds to good to be true, right?
Forgive me for I have sinned: I may or may not have devoured most of this tray after its glamour shots.
You heard the confession here first, people. Plain and simple, I had no idea I would love this as much as I did.
This dish is a flavor bomb! 💣 Come follow along, and let’s cook a piping hot pan-full of poutine. 🔥
Ready to make your own 4-Ingredient Cheesy Tater Tot Poutine?
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
• Spread tater tots evenly on baking sheet. Bake for 25-20 minutes, until golden and crisp.
• Meanwhile, heat gravy in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add a little water to thin, if desired.
• Remove tots from oven and sprinkle with cheese curds. Pour gravy evenly on top.
• Top with chopped chives and serve immediately.
Keep reading for full ingredient list + recipe, below
Craving more crispy tots + fries? Try these recipes!
Super easy, right? You could even say this quick fix makes tater tots look elegant!
This 30-minute dish has become our cozy night in go-to, when cooking seems like a chore (yes, even around here we have those nights). When craving something hot, cheesy, salty and semi-homemade, poutine always hits the spot. This extra-crispy oven baked goodness is perfect as a party appetizer, side dish, or a quick way to level up your traditional tots.
I hope you enjoy the recipe. Please feel free to leave a comment and a star rating below, if you try it at home!
4-Ingredient Tater Tot Poutine
- 32 oz. package tater tots french fries work, too!
- 2 cups beef gravy homemade or store-bought (12 oz. jar)
- 8 oz. cheese curds
- Fresh chives chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Spread tater tots evenly on baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes, until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, heat gravy in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add a little water to thin, if desired.
- Remove tots from oven and sprinkle with cheese curds. Pour hot gravy evenly on top.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve immediately.
Want to receive our latest recipes straight to your email inbox? Click here to subscribe!