Gooey, crispy, golden and oh-so cheesy! Your favorite dip in delicious bite-sized slices. Friends and family go crazy for this Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Bread! All you need is a loaf of French bread, basic ingredients, and it’s hot & ready in 20 minutes. You’ve got to try it!
When weeknights call for shaking things up a bit, we turn to gooey cheeses, creamy spreads and crusty breads on a big board. We spend all night nibbling, laughing, enjoying music, movies and wine, old stories, and the sweet silence of kids tucked in bed. I love these type of dinner dates at home! Semi-homemade charcuterie goodness, with a side of house slippers. Just my style!
But, it’s even better what you can have it all in one bite. For this dip, we combine a creamy, garlicky spinach-artichoke spread and a heap of soft mozzarella on top of a soft loaf of French bread. It’s just begging to be slid under your broiler to get all molten and melt-in-your-mouth good!
Let’s dive into this delicious loaf!
Ready to make your own Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Bread?
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
• In a large bowl, combine Parmesan, sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, and garlic. Mix well, until smooth. Stir in spinach and artichoke hearts.
• Place French bread halves, cut sides up, on prepared baking sheet. Spread the spinach-artichoke mixture evenly over halves. Top with mozzarella.
• Bake for 10 minutes. Broil for 2-3 minutes, careful not to burn.
• Slice and serve warm.
Craving more cheesy breads, dips and pizzas? Try these!
Are you drooling yet?
I had trouble saving this one for everyone else! We quickly devoured it for dinner, and it made the perfect cheesy, salty, scrumptious indulgence. When all you feel like for dinner is bread, cheese, and wine… well, let’s just say I’ve been there a time or two! And I say, you work hard. Go for it.
This spinach artichoke bread would also make bangin’ party appetizers! Get a couple loaves if you’re having a crowd, and double the dip. Slice and serve those cheesy bites, and watch them fly off the platter. Everyone will be going for seconds of this crispy, toasty spinach artichoke bread.
It is so addictively delicious!
Cheesy Spinach-Artichoke Bread
- 1 loaf French bread halved lengthwise
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped spinach if using frozen, thaw and drain
- 8 oz. (1 cup) artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine Parmesan, sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, and garlic. Mix well, until smooth. Stir in spinach and artichoke hearts.
- Place bread halves, cut sides up, on prepared baking sheet. Spread the spinach-artichoke mixture evenly over halves. Top with mozzarella.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Broil for 2-3 minutes, careful not to burn.
- Slice and serve warm.
Want to receive our latest recipes straight to your email inbox? Click here to subscribe!