25 Kids’ Favorite Foods Made Healthy!
As an adult (when did that happen?), I often find myself craving my childhood favorite foods. However, with a handful of basic ingredients, I can avoid fatty store-bought snacks and create scrumptious, healthy dupes at home! Lighter twists on mozzarella sticks, pizzas, crispy chicken nuggets, mac ‘n cheese, and strawberry cheesecake are just a few of the yummy treats you can find in this roundup, along with many more.
From snack time to side dishes, meals and bite-sized desserts, I’ve got you and your little (and big) kids covered. Click below for lots of delicious recipes that will get you hungry, inspired and in the kitchen with your kiddos!
- Cheesy Bacon Oven Chips with Chipotle Ranch Dipping Sauce
- No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Bites
- Baked Zucchini Fries
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Apple Bites
- Easy Mini Bagel Pizzas
- Crispy Baked Chicken Nuggets (with dipping sauces!)
- Firecracker Berry Frozen Yogurt Pops
- Homemade Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
Make Your Own Mini Pizzas (includes an easy pizza dough recipe!)
- French Bread Pizzas
- Slow Cooker Turkey Chili (great with my Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread Muffins!)
- Skinny Lemon Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
- Oven Baked Onion Rings
- Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Spicy Tex Mex Sloppy Joes
- Watermelon, Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
- Slow Cooker Turkey Pesto Meatballs with Marinara