Tender autumn veggies roasted in a maple-dijon sauce with smoked sausage is your new dream dinner! 🍁 Fuss-free, cozy home cooking for weeknights is easy with this recipe. We’re obsessed with this healthy sheet pan meal. A simple, scrumptious family dinner, especially served with my Honey Butter Cornbread!
Craving a simple, comforting weeknight dinner without the heaviness of traditional fall casseroles? Have I got the thing for you!
We are head-over-heels for sausage, veggies and sweet potatoes tossed on a sheet pan – especially on busy weeknights. All of the many versions I’ve made of this dish over the years are Clean Plate Club qualified, because there is never a single leftover. I call this dish “dinnertime magic.” You literally just toss everything onto one pan, shimmy it in some oil, maple syrup and Dijon mustard, and it all cooks perfectly at the same time. Pop it out of the oven and dinner is served!
No fussing around, only one pan to clean up, and you have a healthy, belly-filling meal the whole fam will love. 💯 Yes, yes, y’all!
Let’s get into the good stuff and shake up your dinnertime routine!
Ready to bake your own Maple-Dijon Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies?
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray.
• Toss sausage, sweet potatoes, apples, Brussels sprouts, onion and garlic onto sheet pan. If necessary, divide mixture between two pans.
• In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, maple syrup and Dijon mustard. Drizzle over sausage-veggie mixture. Toss to coat evenly. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
• Place in oven and roast for 30-40 minutes, until veggies are tender.
• Serve warm and enjoy!
Keep reading for full ingredient list + recipe, below
Craving more easy sheet pan dinners? Try these!
All of the goodness on this pan will have you calling seconds after the first bite.
I have to admit to being totally obsessed with the sweet-salty combination of autumn veggies, apples and smoked sausage. All tossed in a 3-ingredient maple-Dijon sauce, roasted ’til toasty, this is one cozy, mouthwatering meal that will be on repeat. If you’re lucky to have leftovers, this dish makes a delicious lunch, or even breakfast with runny eggs on the side!
The ingredients in this dish are totally up to you, too! Don’t care for Brussels sprouts? Replace them with chopped broccoli, zucchini or asparagus. Prefer regular potatoes over sweet potatoes? Go for it! Any smoked sausage will do fine – chicken, turkey, pork or beef. Swap the maple syrup for honey, if you need to. Use spicy mustard instead of Dijon mustard. Believe me when I tell you this dinner is super foolproof!
I hope you try this recipe, and love it like we do. Please leave a comment and a star rating, if you give it a go!
Maple-Dijon Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 oz. smoked sausage sliced (beef, pork or turkey sausage work fine)
- 2 medium sweet potatoes peeled and small diced
- 2 crisp apples cored and diced
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts halved
- 1 medium red onion cut into chunks
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Toss sausage, sweet potatoes, apples, Brussels sprouts, onion and garlic onto sheet pan. If necessary, divide mixture between two pans.
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, maple syrup and Dijon. Drizzle over sausage-veggie mixture. Toss to coat evenly. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place in oven and roast for 30-40 minutes, until veggies are tender.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Want to receive our latest recipes straight to your email inbox? Click here to subscribe!