Pop in this easy, cheesy ham and pineapple pizza with barbecue sauce for a quick weeknight dinner!
I have the worst time motivating myself to do things I don’t want do. How about you? Whether it’s going to the gym or cleaning the house, forget it. I’ll find something, anything else on my to-do to replace it (polish nails, organize Post-Its?).
When I do get my to-dos over with, though, I feel like a superstar! And when I get a good dinner on the table in the same night, I feel like I can conquer the world… maybe. Sorta kinda.
Using my best thin crust pizza dough recipe and some pantry staples, this ham and pineapple pizza with barbecue sauce was a quick, easy and DELISH dinner after a busy day.
To be quite honest, I was lucky to snag two pieces. The rest of the pie was quickly Hoover-ed up by my hungry hubby!
Pop in this pizza some lazy weekend or busy weeknight where there’s no time for much else. With a tangy BBQ sauce base (I like Bullseye best), salty ham and citrusy-sweet pineapple, pizza doesn’t get much better! I mean, well, maybe it does a little bit.
Sprinkle on some scallions and slather on the hot sauce, if you’d like! Hot sauce and pizza equals love and rainbows… Just sayin’.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface with a floured rolling pin. Stretch gently with your hands and transfer to a large baking sheet or pizza pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Combine pizza sauce and barbecue sauce in a bowl and mix well. Spread evenly over pizza dough, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Sprinkle on 1 cup mozzarella. Scatter ham and pineapple over top. Sprinkle on remaining 1 cup mozzarella.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden brown. Sprinkle with green onions.