Try this creamy, cheesy buffalo chicken dip for game day, or any day! Totally scrumptious and simple to make in the oven, on the stovetop, or in your slow cooker.
I tell ya, there’s nothing I love more about football season than the food! I wish I “got” the game, I really do, but part of me is too distracted by all the yummy goodies to bother learning. My friends may be busy cheering for the big game, but I’m zeroed in on pots of spicy chili, heaps of nachos, and dishes full of cheesy deliciousness, like this Buffalo Chicken Dip!
I’ll be honest, it was almost my dinner last night. A heap of chips, a few scoops of dip (okay, who am I kidding, more like the whole dish), and I’m set.
With hubby away, this girl will play!
This dip is seriously one of the best snacks I’ve ever, ever made. Cheesy and creamy, with kick from the hot sauce, and a total melt-in-your-mouth texture. With crunchy celery sticks or your favorite hearty chip, this dip would definitely be a winner at any football festivities… and any party, really!
Just whip up all the ingredients together, toss them in a casserole dish and bake until bubbly. Wanna guarantee it’s toasty-hot for party time? Skip the oven and simmer this dip on your stovetop or in your slow cooker instead! I’d say it’s tasty at any temperature though.
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 oz. reduced-fat or regular cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup hot sauce I prefer Frank's Red Hot
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 Tbsp. ranch seasoning optional
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- To Make In The Oven: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, blend all ingredients together until combined. (You can either use a handheld electric mixer or wooden spoon). Transfer mixture to a small greased baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and edges begin to slightly brown. Remove and serve immediately.
- To Make On The Stovetop: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, stir all ingredients together until combined. Continue heating for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cheese is melted and the dip is simmering. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
- To Make In The Slow Cooker: Stir all ingredients together in a slow cooker until combined. Heat on low for 4 hours, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.