This 5-minute, 5-ingredient Halloween veggie tray is the perfect healthy snack! 🎃 Full of color, flavor and a delicious homemade Ranch dip. So easy to make for your spooky festivities and a nutritious break from all the naughty sweets! 🥕 Our family and friends love this cute, quick appetizer!
Let’s lighten up our Halloween a little, shall we? ✨
I love all the indulgent, sweet treats as much as anyone, but how refreshing to dive into a delicious Halloween-themed veggie platter! If only so you can have another handful of candies, he-he.
There is nothing more fun, quick and easy for your Halloween table – not to mention, healthy! I didn’t expect the kids in the house to devour this as quickly as they did – but boy, was it a hit! They loved the colorful combo of carrots, sweet peppers, cucumbers and a cool, creamy Ranch dip (made with just two ingredients). The dip is so addictive that it makes munching on veggies EASY.
Be a pumpkin and serve this handsome, healthy and FAST veggie jack-o-lantern veggie tray. It makes for an easy snack or party appetizer that everyone will love!
5-Minute Pumpkin Veggie Tray
- 2 lb. bag baby carrots
- 4-5 mini cucumbers
- 1 bag sweet mini peppers usually in a pack of red, orange, yellow
- 1 (16 oz.) container sour cream
- 1 (1 oz.) packet dry Ranch seasoning
- On a circular platter, arrange baby carrots in a circle shape. Leave empty spots for cucumber mouth and two small containers of the dip.
- Chop one end of one cucumber for the stem. Slice remaining cucumbers and arrange as the pumpkin "mouth."
- Place one mini pepper for the pumpkin "nose."
- In a medium bowl, mix sour cream and dry Ranch seasoning. Pour into two small bowls. Place side-by-side in the carrots for pumpkin "eyes."
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If you don't have dry Ranch seasoning, mix together:
- ½ cup buttermilk powder
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons onion flakes
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons chives
Want to receive our latest recipes straight to your email inbox? Click here to subscribe!