Just 6 ingredients + 10 minutes! Colorful, delicious fruit salad for brunch, healthy snacking and kids’ lunch. This super simple recipe only requires your favorite fruits and a large platter. Strawberries, raspberries, cantaloupe, pineapple, kiwi and blueberries are always a hit!
Now, doesn’t this cheer you up? Look at those colors and flavors!
If you’re looking for a nutritious snack, or a fun, easy addition to the breakfast table and lunch plates, look no further than this lovely rainbow fruit salad! Chock full of colorful, healthy fruits like strawberries, raspberries, cantaloupe, kiwi and blueberries. This fruit salad makes an impressive dish for brunch gatherings! Or, serve it up for a special surprise for the kiddos. I know mine went crazy for this, and it allows picky eaters to choose the fruit they enjoy best from the rainbow.
The steps are simple:
• Rinse all fresh fruit under cold water and dry on paper towels before assembling.
• Chop strawberries, pineapple and kiwi. Use a melon baller for your cantaloupe, or chop into small chunks.
• Assemble on a large platter, layering strawberries, raspberries, cantaloupe, kiwi, and blueberries. Add grapes for a purple accent, if you’d like!
• Cover and refrigerate before serving, up to one day ahead.
Keep reading for full ingredient list + recipe, below
Looking for more fun, easy fruit recipes? Here are some delicious options!
• Rainbow Fruit Skewers with Vanilla-Honey Yogurt Dip
• Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
• Strawberry Mango Salsa with Cinnamon-Sugar Tortilla Chips
• Fruit-Filled Puff Pastry Donuts with Lemon Glaze
• 3-Ingredient Salted Chocolate Brownie Fruit Tart
Wanna sweeten it up a bit? Try tossing the fruits separately in a simple syrup mixture. Or, a bit of lemon juice mixed with sugar. I find the fruits are tasty and juicy enough on their own, but this extra step may help level up your fruit salad.
If you prefer other fruits, try these substitutions:
For red: (instead of strawberries + raspberries) Chopped red delicious apples, red grapes, pitted cherries
For orange: (instead of cantaloupe) Chopped orange, clementine, mandarin slices
For yellow: (instead of pineapple) Bananas, golden kiwi, yellow apples, pears
For green: (instead of kiwi) Green grapes, Granny smith apples, pears, honeydew melon
For blue: (instead of blueberries) Concord grapes, blackberries
For purple: Plums, purple grapes
Rainbow Fruit Salad
- 2 cups Strawberries chopped
- 1 pint Raspberries fresh
- 1 fresh Cantaloupe halved and cut into chunks, or use melon baller
- 1 fresh Pineapple cut into chunks
- 4 fresh Kiwis halved, scooped and chopped
- 1 pint Blueberries fresh
- Rinse all fresh fruit under cold water and dry on paper towels before assembling.
- Chop strawberries, pineapple and kiwi. Use a melon baller for your cantaloupe, or chop into small chunks.
- Assemble on a large platter, layering strawberries, raspberries, cantaloupe, kiwi, and blueberries. Add grapes for a purple accent, if you’d like!
- Cover and refrigerate before serving, up to one day ahead.
Want to receive our latest recipes straight to your email inbox? Click here to subscribe!