Hello, beautiful and super easy chocolate brownie dessert! Just 3 ingredients and a whole lotta love. Bake it for your next reason to celebrate (or Netflix marathon), and fancy it up with your favorite frosting and berries!
Anyone care for a slice of heaven?Say hello to our favorite quick and easy dessert when the chocolate craving hits hard. I love elegant tarts like these, but have never claimed to be any kind of expert at baking. So, I like to keep the last course easy and create beautiful, colorful creations with limited ingredients. Consider it the sweet finish and a little edible art for the end of the day.
4-Ingredient Salted Chocolate Brownie Fruit Tart
For the tart:
- 1 pouch brownie mix 20 oz.
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 16 oz. container dark chocolate frosting
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or kosher salt
- Fresh strawberries halved
- Fresh raspberries blueberries and/or blackberries
- Coarsley chopped nuts your choice (I used almonds)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients for the tart in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Spread brownie batter into a greased 9-inch cake pan or tart pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread top of brownie with chocolate frosting, just to the edge of the tart. Sprinkle with sea salt and top with desired garnishes.
- Store refrigerated until ready to serve.