My Baby Shower with Blog Friends!

Today, I woke up to a wonderful surprise.

Seventeen of my best blogging buddies threw me a berry-licious virtual baby shower to celebrate my late May little girl! Each blogger “brought” a treat to the table, and what they created really blew my hair back – strawberry cheesecakes and salads, frittatas and pasta, cookie cups and dessert bars. Truly a springtime feast for the eyes!

This random Tuesday was made so special by their sweet gesture, and I love these ladies for it. They’re all very talented, sweet and funny bloggers… with great photos, to boot! Visit them at the links below.

Now, to sink my teeth into these pretty pink delights!

Thank you so much, ladies! I want a big bite of everything.

Okay, more than a bite.

16 Responses to “My Baby Shower with Blog Friends!”

eat good 4 life — May 6, 2014 @ 7:59 pm

I love this, so much pink :-)

Laura (Tutti Dolci) — May 6, 2014 @ 8:05 pm

What a fun surprise, all these treats look incredible!

Jeanette | Jeanette's Healthy Living — May 6, 2014 @ 8:12 pm

Congrats Georgia! So glad we were able to celebrate with you today! And I cannot wait to see pics of your baby girl!!

Bianca @ Confessions of a Chocoholic — May 6, 2014 @ 8:43 pm

I love all the pretty pink food! What a lovely virtual shower!

Tieghan Gerard — May 6, 2014 @ 10:47 pm

Aww! congrats!! These are so fun and kind! Checking the recipes out now!

Nicole ~ Cooking for Keeps — May 7, 2014 @ 12:22 am

Wahoo!! Happy baby shower day! So exciting and so so sweet! I’ve enjoyed perusing through all of these recipes today!

Jules @ WolfItDown — May 7, 2014 @ 3:21 am

Holy smoke! Now that’s what I call a feast all right! That’s amazing that they all surprised you with a (much deserved) baby shower :D There are so many of those little delights I want to bit my teeth into!
    I did get to enjoy homemade bread for breakfast courtesy og my new flatmate though AND scones at work, made by one of my colleagues mothers… Hmmm something is in the air – baking is happening everywhere! :P Thanks for sharing all the recipes with the links as well! Much appreciated ^ ^

Kayle (The Cooking Actress) — May 7, 2014 @ 5:56 am

Yayyyyyy! You totally deserve it!

Erin @ Texanerin Baking — May 7, 2014 @ 8:15 am

Like Jeanette said, I’m so happy that we were able to celebrate with you, even if only through the internet! :)

marcie — May 7, 2014 @ 9:42 am

What a fun collection of food, all so lovely just like that little girl of yours is going to be. Such pretty pink food!

Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) — May 7, 2014 @ 10:28 am

I was so happy to be part of it!!

Jessica @ A Kitchen Addiction — May 7, 2014 @ 4:39 pm

I wish that we could have all been together in person!

Sandie@afoodieaffair.com — May 8, 2014 @ 6:29 am

Wow! Everything looks delicious! Great job girls! Georgia, best of luck with the delivery and your brand new little girl! I bet you can’t wait! It won’t be long now!

Anna @ Crunchy Creamy Sweet — May 8, 2014 @ 11:27 am

I am so happy to celebrate even if it’s only virtually! xoxo

Ashley — May 8, 2014 @ 11:56 am

Yay! SO happy to help celebrate that cute little bebe who will be here soon!

Patty — May 14, 2014 @ 6:47 pm

Congratulations Georgia! What an assortment of great goodies for your celebration ;)