Links I Love

Happy Monday, friends! How was your weekend? I hope it was fab. Mine was a little slice of peach pie! Minus the pie, sadly… but, lovely nonetheless. Hubby and I celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary (and ten years together! Whhaaaa? I’m old) with a fancy pants dinner downtown and some muscle-melting massages at my favorite spa. We capped it off with drinks with friends, good music, and not a single item checked off our to-do list. Fabulous, indeed! You bet I’m refreshed and ready to tackle the week after 48 hours of fun and indulgences. Let me recap some of my favorites lately for you…

food

1. Um. These skinny slow cooker recipes look seriously delicious! I wanna dive right into #13 with double forks! Nom nom nom.

2. Pumpkin cheesecake gingersnap ice cream. Perfect for your simultaneous cozy-fall-weather pumpkin cravings and mega melting-from-this-heat feelings. Say goodbye to summer with a fall inspired treat!

3. I want to curl up and live inside this fluffy, doughy cinnamon-sugary pull apart bread. Join me?

4. Do you keep these top 20 ingredients to keep on hand for quick weeknight cooking? This article has lots of easy-peasy recipes, too!

goodies

1. Gorgeous, buttery soft Argentinian leather in a classic shape make this monogram tote bag a fall must-have. Hear that, hubby? Must. have.

2. This Italian olive oil with lots of unexpected flavors is amazing on my salads, roasts and even desserts! Plus, you can “adopt” your own olive tree and have the oil from that tree delivered to your door.

3. Yes! Yes, I would definitely eat this donut wrapping paper before tearing into a present covered in it. You can’t stop me…

4. Feeling the “love” with this vintage gold wire bracelet, just 12 bucks and simply beautiful for gifting or adding to your collection.

everything else

1. Country flags made out of the common dishes associated with them. See if you can guess the flags before seeing their captions!

2. The soft, soothing jazz of Stacey Kent has gotten me through so many long editing sessions and stressful plane flights, I can’t even begin to tell you. My favorites from her? All I Do Is Dream of You, Tis Autumn, and Manhattan. Have a listen?

3. Flip through these fun 105 home DIY projects for sprucing up your nest on a budget, whether you’re entertaining, organizing or decorating.

4. I bet you’ll learn a little something from the 22 Food Words You Might Be Pronouncing Wrong – a couple of these caught me by surprise!

16 Responses to “Links I Love”

Consuelo @ Honey & Figs — September 9, 2013 @ 2:21 am

I’m happy to see you’ve had a great weekend! Oh all that food looks delicious, that cinnamon sugar wreath is definitely calling my name ;-)

Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchen — September 9, 2013 @ 6:59 am

Happy wedding anniversary, Georgia! Your weekend sounded fabulous. Thanks for all the fun links and have a great week!

Kayle (The Cooking Actress) — September 9, 2013 @ 7:07 am

Yayyyy links!

and happy belated anniversary!!!

Erin | The Law Student's Wife — September 9, 2013 @ 8:40 am

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Congrats you crazy love birds xo

Stephanie @ Girl Versus Dough — September 9, 2013 @ 8:46 am

Happy anniversary! Thanks so much for sharing my ice cream recipe :) And yes, I will definitely join you in curling up in that cinnamon wreath — YUM.

Marie @ Little Kitchie — September 9, 2013 @ 10:03 am

Happy, happy anniversary! Yay! Love your links – and I NEEEEEEED that monogrammed tote bag too. Pinning it right now :)

Laura @ The Rookie Cook — September 9, 2013 @ 10:11 am

Love your links this week! I don’t think I could handle the donut wrapping paper – I would have to go get a donut immediately or I wouldn’t be able to concentrate on anything else. Aw shucks, now you’ve got me craving donuts!!

Happy Anniversary! (It was 4 years this year for us too!)

Monica — September 9, 2013 @ 10:17 am

Great links – I love that wrapping paper! Happy anniversary!!

Laura (Tutti Dolci) — September 9, 2013 @ 10:54 am

Happy Anniversary! That cinnamon wreath – want!

Valerie @ From Valerie's Kitchen — September 9, 2013 @ 11:28 am

Great collection of links Georgia! Happy Anni to you and your hubby :)

Ashley @ Wishes and Dishes — September 9, 2013 @ 12:27 pm

Happy anniversary!! My hubby and I celebrated 4 years this year, too. Love the links…don’t even know where to start!

Anne ~ Uni Homemaker — September 9, 2013 @ 12:46 pm

Happy 4th wedding anniversary to you and your husband Georgia! How funny, I’m celebrating my 4th wedding anniversary this December (and 15 years of union) with my husband! :)
    I’m loving the food links, especially the cinnamon-sugary pull apart bread –delish! Have a great week!

Sues — September 9, 2013 @ 2:12 pm

Great picks!! And I NEED that doughnut wrapping paper :)

Vicki Bensinger — September 9, 2013 @ 9:19 pm

Happy Anniversary! Before you know it you’ll be married 29 years, just like me. How time flies. Thanks for sharing all these fun recipes and links.

Now all this talk about a massage has me wanting one.

Gaby — September 9, 2013 @ 9:21 pm

I think I need donut wrapping paper in my life! Great stuff here!

Marie @ Not Enough Cinnamon.con — September 10, 2013 @ 1:14 am

Happy Anniversary!! I love the flags made from food! And the article on how to pronounce food was very funny for me as most of the words are French (and I’m French haha). Thanks for sharing :)