Links I Love

Hey, friends! I want to welcome you to a new feature around here called Links I Love – a fun collection of my favorite finds throughout the week. I hope to feature new picks for each section (Food, Goodies, and Everything Else) every other week, so please let me know if you’d like to see more like this! Or, if it’s just recipes you want, don’t be shy. I love reading your feedback!

food

1. A colorful, delicious vegetarian meal or side dish for using up summer veggies.

2. S’mores ice cream cupcakes, where have you been all my life?!

3. Three skinny summer blender drinks you need to try – my favorite is the Watermelon Breeze!

4. Healthy, whole grain quinoa nestled under salty sesame chicken makes for a delish dinner.

goodies

1. My obsession with maxi skirts knows no limits. So cute and colorful. Love the emerald green!

2. Who wouldn’t want a set of sparkly, delicate rings on their finger?

3. The sweet Southern hospitality of this cheerful print in our dining room makes me smile every day.

4. These delicious bars are a perfect sweet and salty pick-me-up, and they’re high protein, too!

everything else

1. You won’t believe what was used to draw this beautiful big cat. I think you’ll agree it’s surprising!

2. Love these quick ‘n easy updos for transforming hair from everyday to elegant in a pinch.

3. Get inspired with this list of the best upbeat songs for dozens of different workouts!

4. I love my kitchen but I could easily cook the day away in any of these 21 stunning spaces.

Thanks for reading. Please let me know in the comments if you’d like to see this feature again!

40 Responses to “Links I Love”

Laura (Tutti Dolci) — July 31, 2013 @ 12:05 am

Such a fun idea, that vegetable tian looks so tasty! And my iPod shuffle needs an update so I will be checking out those workout mixes!

Tieghan — July 31, 2013 @ 12:35 am

This is so fun!! I love doing post like these and reading others as well. Oh and that maxi dress is adorable! I love it!

Chung-Ah | Damn Delicious — July 31, 2013 @ 1:28 am

I love this new feature! And I really need to add those songs to my playlist!

Amy @ The Blond Cook — July 31, 2013 @ 5:57 am

I’m so honored to be a part of your new “link love”! The S’mores Cupcakes make me want to bite right into them and I love the print! Thank you!

Ramona — July 31, 2013 @ 7:19 am

I love the links. :) I adore looking at fabulous kitchens… gotta check that one out for sure. :)

Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchen — July 31, 2013 @ 7:22 am

Fabulous first edition of your “Links to Love”, Georgia! I always enjoy reading what other bloggers like. I, too, am working on a similar non-recipe post theme as part of my rotating Feature Fridays. Love the maxi skirt, too! Thanks so much for sharing!

Teresa, foodonfifth — July 31, 2013 @ 8:00 am

Thanks for sharing all this bounty…both food and lifestyle…with us.

Marie @ Little Kitchie — July 31, 2013 @ 8:14 am

I love this new feature!! So fun to see your picks. And we have that exact same “Hey Y’all” print in our apartment!! :)

Emily {Pink Tiger in the Kitchen} — July 31, 2013 @ 9:08 am

I love these types of posts!! And Kind bars… I really have no words. The Madagascar Vanilla ones are like candy bars to me. Which is saying something since I really could be just as happy eating one of those as I would be with a Snickers. Love this!!

Monica — July 31, 2013 @ 9:22 am

I always enjoy these kinds of posts. I always see something interesting…lots of pretty and delicious- looking things here!

Eileen — July 31, 2013 @ 9:27 am

Great post Georgia. I’ve often thought about doing something similar but there are just so many good posts out there to report on that I wouldn’t know where to start – lol…

Kayle (The Cooking Actress) — July 31, 2013 @ 10:01 am

LOVE this new feature :D

Ash- foodfashionparty — July 31, 2013 @ 10:21 am

I enjoy roudups, such an awesome idea. Maxi skirts, drawing, and food, I am gonna be busy clicking away.

Jessica@AKitchenAddiction — July 31, 2013 @ 10:39 am

What a fun new feature! I would love to spend time cooking in one of those kitchens!

Flavia — July 31, 2013 @ 11:20 am

Love this new feature, Georgia! I always love seeing what my fellow food bloggers like outside of food and recipes and it’s so much fun to discover new websites and blogs as a result. Can’t wait to read more!

Anne ~ Uni Homemaker — July 31, 2013 @ 12:25 pm

I love this new feature Georgia! I love the food round-ups. It’s a great way to discover other food bloggers.

Lauren @ Climbing Grier Mountain — July 31, 2013 @ 12:59 pm

Great new feature! I really like how you have broken up the different areas! So fun!

Eva @ Eva Bakes — July 31, 2013 @ 1:06 pm

I like this feature! I need to check out the links for the updos since I have a skating competition coming up in two months. I need to practice styling my hair for the big event!

Kelli @ The Corner Kitchen — July 31, 2013 @ 2:03 pm

I really love the new feature, Georgia! So much fun, and love how you divided everything. Right now there’s not much I wouldn’t give to sink my teeth into one of those s’mores ice cream cupcakes!

Pam — July 31, 2013 @ 2:25 pm

Great new feature Georgia! Love those skinny blender drinks.

john@kitchenriffs — July 31, 2013 @ 3:51 pm

Great idea to post links to things that catch your eye! Love the idea – thanks.

Erin @ Dinners, Dishes and Desserts — July 31, 2013 @ 3:55 pm

I love features like this on blogs – I get to know you better!

Honey, What's Cooking — July 31, 2013 @ 4:05 pm

love the idea.. so organized.
    i like how you put food in its section and then fashion and everything else.
    need to get me a maxi skirt and dress.
    that watermelon drink looks so good.

Megan {Coutnry Cleaver} — July 31, 2013 @ 5:25 pm

I love this section G!! I’m am so in heart with that kitchen and 21 other spaces! And the green maxi skirt? I might actually have to go get one now. True story – I don’t own a skirt. I know!!!

steph@stephsbitebybite — July 31, 2013 @ 6:06 pm

I think I’m in love with the s’more ice cream cupcakes!!!

Gaby — July 31, 2013 @ 6:06 pm

dying for those rings!! omg love

marcie@flavorthemoments — July 31, 2013 @ 6:12 pm

That veggie dish and S’mores ice cream cupcake look delicious! I’m pinning those ASAP. I eat Kind bars all the time — I can’t get enough of them. The dark chocolate peanut butter is hands down my favorite!

Patty — July 31, 2013 @ 8:05 pm

Great feature for your blog- love the hey ya’all poster! It’s your blog and you should have fun with it-that’s my opinion ;)

Liz — July 31, 2013 @ 8:31 pm

Wonderful new feature! I love the look of the veggie dish…and have to check out the playlist, too :)

Sandra — July 31, 2013 @ 9:14 pm

Love it, more please!

Shashi @ http://runninsrilankan.com — August 1, 2013 @ 6:26 am

Great new feature! Love it!

Anne@FromMySweetHeart — August 1, 2013 @ 10:33 am

Oh what a fun idea, Georgia! I’ve tried to point people to other bloggers on my site. But you know…there’s so much more to our lives than just food! Love those dreamy kitchens, though! : )

Kelly Senyei — August 1, 2013 @ 11:41 am

What a roundup! Love every single item :)

Jaclyn — August 1, 2013 @ 12:09 pm

I love that kitchen – an everything else :)! Fun post!

Angie | Big Bear's Wife — August 1, 2013 @ 12:16 pm

Ahhh those S’mores ice cream cupcakes! Love!

Kelly — August 1, 2013 @ 12:27 pm

Loving these links! The dark chocolate KIND bars are my favorite too! :)

Gintare @Gourmantine — August 1, 2013 @ 3:36 pm

Lovely collection of links, that green maxi skirt is not doing any favors for my maxi obsession to go away :)

Laura @ The Rookie Cook — August 1, 2013 @ 6:44 pm

What a fun new feature Georgia! I always love finding nee things to look at – I love the way you have these broken down into categories. Those drawings are incredible! Can’t believe he does them all with a ballpoint pen!

Laura (Blogging Over Thyme) — August 3, 2013 @ 4:10 pm

Very fun! Love these types of posts. I love finding new inspiring websites and spaces. I’ve had a lot of fun with a similar series on my site and I hope you do too!

Kiran @ KiranTarun.com — August 5, 2013 @ 1:11 am

LOVING this new feature, Georgia! And I’m totally distracted by the smores ice cream cupcakes.

Divine!