30 Quick & Easy Weeknight Meals

30 Quick & Easy Weeknight Meals

With the new school year and busier, brisker days fast approaching, we could all use a few quick and easy solutions in our lives! After all, the easiest part of your day should be sitting down to enjoy a delicious home-cooked meal that didn’t break the bank or break you into a sweat!

Scrumptious savory dishes like my Honey-Dijon Chicken Tenders with Zucchini Rice, Southwestern Stuffed Bell Peppers and Deep Dish Sausage Pizza with Spinach Salad keep dinner simple and delicious without a lot of fuss. For make-ahead and freeze-friendly meals, try my Mini Pizzas and Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Soup, among others.

You can see a list of 30 mouthwatering meals for busy weekdays, below, and please feel free to recommend more!

Also…

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ to keep up with my newest recipes and more!

Beef

Easy Parmesan Risotto

Strawberry and Mixed Green Salad with Poppy Seed Vinaigrette

Southwestern Stuffed Bell Peppers

Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Soup

Light & Easy French Onion Soup

Spicy Italian Stuffed Zucchini Boats

17 Responses to “30 Quick & Easy Weeknight Meals”

Erin @ Texanerin Baking — August 8, 2012 @ 5:19 am

I’m happy you posted this! I have to try the deep dish pizza and ginger beef stir fry. I’m looking forward to them. :)

Laura (Tutti Dolci) — August 8, 2012 @ 5:37 am

What a great round up! Must try your Mediterranean chicken kebabs soon!

amruta — August 8, 2012 @ 6:52 am

Sounds good. These looks adorable & simply so easy to make and delicious. Thanks for these 30 Quick & Easy Meals.

london bakes — August 8, 2012 @ 8:36 am

These are exactly the kind of meals that I love, thanks for putting together this great round up!

Lindsey — August 8, 2012 @ 1:33 pm

Great post! I just LOVE how colorful all your pictures are in the collage!

Vicki Bensinger — August 8, 2012 @ 2:15 pm

Wow what a post. Now there’s no excuse for not coming up with dishes to serve. Nice post.

Angie's Recipes — August 8, 2012 @ 2:44 pm

A great roundup! Quick, easy and tasty!

Rocio Pena — August 8, 2012 @ 3:29 pm

LOVE them all…so hungry! But how about you just make them and drop them off on my doorstep? Love ya awesome neighbor!!!

The Café Sucré Farine — August 8, 2012 @ 6:13 pm

This collage of recipes is beautiful, looks like it should be a cookbook cover!

Guru Uru — August 8, 2012 @ 8:05 pm

Thank you for this list, it’s perfect :D

Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl — August 8, 2012 @ 8:58 pm

LOVE that you posted this, Georgia! We’re starting kindergarten next week (I’m not ready for that, but my son is!!), so our schedules will be frantic until we get this new routine worked out. I’m definitely looking for quick and easy, and these all look great!

eatgood4life.blogspot.com — August 10, 2012 @ 1:53 am

Great recipes in here. The photos are mouth watering :-)

Lawyer Loves Lunch — August 10, 2012 @ 12:11 pm

My gosh we have eaten more than our fair share of frozen pizza this week so this list of quick weeknight meals is a much-needed (and appreciated!) resource :)

From Valeries Kitchen — August 11, 2012 @ 9:46 pm

It’s so good of you to put this together for this crazy time of year! We are gearing up around here and I love having simple dinner ideas to refer to.

Wendy Wofford-Garcia — August 12, 2012 @ 3:39 pm

No kiddies here, but fall is my crazy time at work! That means fast and yummy dishes are perfect for me, especially from Sept-Nov!!

Teresa, food on fifth — August 13, 2012 @ 1:32 am

Wonderful choices for when we are in a hurry….which is pretty much always. I like this post very much.

Alexis Franzi — August 14, 2012 @ 2:53 pm

Georgia,

This is a collection of EXACTLY what we represent at Mr. Food and the epitome of what our readers love about us. We’d love for you to submit a recipe to The Search for the Ultimate Weeknight Meal, offering a grand-prize to one lucky blogger who will tape a segment to air on national TV! If you’re interested, check out our contest page for more details.

Alexis Franzi